Hi all! Fit and Clean is back on track.
I know it’s been a loooong time. We have been so busy this past year!
Events of 2012:
- We moved! We finally moved out of the subdivision and got some acreage about 15 minutes north and it’s beautiful here
- The kids are all at their new schools and much happier.
- I became a Certified Personal Trainer and started working
- I lost 20lbs!
- Personal training is awesome (I had 35 clients, and most had great success training with me) but I left that job because it took all of the fun out of my own workouts (never turn what is fun into a job)
- I became a juicer and make a mean green juice
- The Fit and Clean Cookbook is in the food testing phase
Even though that isn’t all of the events, I have to say it’s been a very eventful year so far and the year is far from over…
Last night I made homemade lasagna and it turned out great so I dusted off my camera and took a couple of pictures. It’s not the healthiest, but I make sure everything in my food is still preservative free.
It was pasta Sunday!
Have a great day! Without talking about politics, for election day tomorrow we plan on having a small party so the pictures should be interesting.